Personal View site logo
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • @sk810, thanks for getting back to me! That makes sense. I was playing around quite some time with different hacks and different versions of Moon until I found one that worked well and reliably for me. However, I forgot to make a note. Lesson learned :)

• Moon T7 with Sigma 18-35 F1.8

• Nicely done!

• More Moon T7 footage! Still using this thing despite having a GH5.

• Greetings from Vietnam. Patched with the latest T9. Very happy with its quality upgrading from Cake, although it gave write errors sometimes.

Panasonic 25mm f1.4, no colour grading.

• Hi guys, I'm a newcomer, have GH2 and just installed MoonT7. I wanted to ask where can I check all the details concerning video bitrate. Premiere pro gives me some crazy numbers with many zeros. I just want to be sure that I really installed the hack.It seems that I did - 20 seconds videofile weight 300 Mb, seems to be alot? But sometimes after turning on camera propose me to install an update, so I have doubts that first installation was successful. Thanx for any advice!

• After installing the patch format the card in camera.

To check the bitrate and other data download Stream Parser from here.

• bokeh test with Kamlan f1.1 50mm, 1080p24 and 720p60 for slowmo shots. Drewnet T9.

• - 函館市 Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido, Japan -
    Shot on ' Lumix GH2 + Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH. POWER OIS Lens ' [with Driftwood Moon T8 24L]

recorded a short video from my last trip to Japan. Nocticron is also my favorite lens in Lumix. The picture profile setting was set to cinema all-2

※ The moon t8 boasts good quality enough even if it is set to 24L.

-> Confused with the moon t8 post. I would appreciate if you could delete the comment.

• Still in love with my Moon T7 on my GH2. This experimental one even got an award :) Lenses: Konica hexanon 40mm, Fujian 35mm. Cheers

• And here's another one, messing around with the tint in camera :)

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters