Personal View site logo
Revolution of Light
  • World, we could use your help. We've being literally lighting up a revolution for the last couple of weeks in Bucharest, Romania and all over the country, every single night, in the bitter cold. The picture below is from last Sunday (300,000 only in this square, some 600,000 all over the country). Tomorrow Sunday 12th February we're doing it again, and there are events all over Europe and the wider world which will light up in support. We want to make the news on the largest scale. This is why we fight: https://www.facebook.com/worldagainstcorruption Join the resistance in your local event tomorrow or set up one! #REZIST #RESIST

• 16 Replies sorted by
  • @radikalfilm

Any program and logic of this resistance?

Anyone in this crowd read anything about corruption being organic part of capitalism?

What exactly is the goal? Change of prostitutes of capitalists to better looking and younger ones?

P.S. And do not call it revolution.

• Vitaliy, we're good at revolutions. It's been 27 years from the last one, we're trying the non-violent angle this time around. On to your questions: This is a reasonably piece (if somewhat obsolete) of what has been going on: http://www.news.com.au/world/romanian-prime-minister-sorin-grindeanu-refusing-to-resign-despite-massive-protests-in-bucharest/news-story/a23cba504e797eb0eb203b4162e46f60

• It's been 27 years from the last one, we're trying the non-violent angle this time around.

Last one also was not revolution, quite reverse - it was counterrevolution.

This is why you need to first understand that is that to not be manipulated herd.

This is a reasonably piece (if somewhat obsolete) of what has been going on:

This one I know.

I asked what is actually going on.

As idea to put one prostitute instead of another is not really in interests of anyone on the photos you showed.

• This is what's going on:

16463855_10210513222361049_2085665941976207622_o.jpg
    810 x 540 - 79K
    16665870_819975811474792_2455550404522190516_o.jpg
    2048 x 1154 - 315K
    16707529_730495127126298_8348181895416461074_o.jpg
    720 x 1080 - 49K
    imi vine sa urlu.jpg
    526 x 706 - 90K
  • @radikalfilm

Cool.

Now explain by your words about that you are fighting for. Just drop corruption bullshit.

• Vitaliy we fight for Leninism, is that good enough for you. Trotskyism even, but let's keep that a secret for now, not everyone might be on board. You're such a lost cause. Back on the street now, sorry to bother your personal view.

• Vitaliy we fight for Leninism, is that good enough for you. Trotskyism even, but let's keep that a secret for now, not everyone might be on board. You're such a lost cause.

LOL.

You do not know that you are fighting for, as you are fighting not for your interest. This is the issue.

You're such a lost cause.

I am 100% sure that less than a year you start talking about even more corruption of new (or old if all this will go in flop) guys.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

sometimes i really appreciate you enjoyment of putting down quick and aggressively someones ideas.

Its little too abusive of your intellect to some others, but its fine, since that makes the difference.

But teach him where to go, instead of just bully him. Maybe he has the right intentions, and just the wrong cause.

• @endotoxic

Well, he is not newcomer, so he is knows to go, actually, in abstract. But he does not understand that are his core interest and interests of people around. If you do not understand this - you become just misguided victim, being it from purest intentions or not.

Also, no one is bully here. I just asked the real intentions of all this protests. I did it because as you start to formulate it you start to understand how empty it all is.

• People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises.

Just repeat old thing I am tired to repeat.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev "Also, no one is bully here. I just asked the real intentions of all this protests. I did it because as you start to formulate it you start to understand how empty it all is." The intentions of these protests is to allow the legal process to run its course so that the leaders of both chambers of Parliament end up in jail. Many others besides them (1000+ current and former officials). I can understand your suspicion since you don't have a template for success and are cynical about something of this magnitude being achievable. We've had an incredible run over the last couple of years (beating in scope the Italian Mani Pulite). They passed ordinances "at night, like thieves" (one of our rally cries) threatening to unravel much of that. This is the end game, this country will change in many ways after this.

If we don't fight back and the government stays on the current course, we'll be an illiberal democracy like Hungary and Poland within a year. You don't have the data Vitaliy (well now you do). It's a moral revolution, a shedding of sins, a parting of the waters.

• The intentions of these protests is to allow the legal process to run its course so that the leaders of both chambers of Parliament end up in jail. Many others besides them (1000+ current and former officials).

So, all this started from idea to pass law that make it more easy for politicians to avoid issues during normal, everyday capitalists corruption. This I know. But it is just small handy hack, so they won't need to unofficially pay bribes, courts won't sentence them to various forms of "you are free" sentences. They just make it more easy for them.

One part of your ruling class just used this small handy thing and blown it out of proportion using media.

You issue that I specially and strong underlined here is that you try to fight for other people interests. It is absolutely no difference who will be robbing you, be it big white guy with shiny gun or small dirty guy with two small guns - does not matter.

If we don't fight back and the government stays on the current course, we'll be an illiberal democracy like Hungary and Poland within a year.

You are and will be normal bourgeoisie democracy. With some forms of nationalism and fascism rising, but it is not because your bad ruling party. It is because serious capitalism economic issues.

You don't have the data Vitaliy (well now you do). It's a moral revolution, a shedding of sins, a parting of the waters.

First, it is not revolution. It is big amount of very good people who do things that they think is in their interest but that are not. Read and think. As soon as you will be able to formulate and understand your interests and see interests of other class.

• Vitaliy when I read anything written by you I can only hear "Lenin lala Lenin lalala class struggle lala Leninnn". I'm not mocking you. We like capitalism and liberal democracy here, and unlike the rest of Europe we don't have nationalist movements. Stop twisting every other perspective to your personal-view, you're like the embodiment of autocracy.

To summarize, there are a shitload of corruption cases (which were made possible by a tough penal code introduced in 2011 and by a strong and independent judiciary). The sentencing rate has been something like 90%, with just 10% acquittals. The accused will play any card they have, destroy the state if need be, just to stay out of jail. It's a circus, a cut-throat fight which now spills into the street (peacefully still). We've flipped from toothless laws and judiciary to anti-corruption crusaders. We wear #Rezist (#Resist) hashtags on our clothes, not just on social media. The society is polarized, much like it was in the US election, except we "exploded" two months after the election, which was a very sedated affair. It took everyone by surprise, we just went boom.

• @radikalfilm

As much as I agree with your Lenin comment, Vitaliy is correct in one thing; Capitalism is driven by money. The politicians in western democracies do NOT control the money. Find who controls the money and you will discover the source of true global power.

You can consider the politicians "middle management" as they are expendable and their jailing makes no difference to those who control the real wealth.

A good start is to read up on the history of the US Federal Reserve. It will explain how the entire US economy was hijacked in the early 20th Century by European and US private banks. That is in fact, the source of US debt.

• Vitaliy when I read anything written by you I can only hear "Lenin lala Lenin lalala class struggle lala Leninnn". I'm not mocking you. We like capitalism and liberal democracy here, and unlike the rest of Europe we don't have nationalist movements. Stop twisting every other perspective to your personal-view, you're like the embodiment of autocracy.

Well, it is you who instead of thinking and reading just hear in all my words things you like to hear. Something that do not damage current logic. Brain is interesting thing, do not like things that go against current models.

unlike the rest of Europe we don't have nationalist movements.

You meant to say - separate right wing groups and very popular at this moment.

The society is polarized, much like it was in the US election, except we "exploded" two months after the election, which was a very sedated affair. It took everyone by surprise, we just went boom.

I really wish you success fighting corruption under capitalism. Just remember to return and tell about progress.

• The politicians in western democracies do NOT control the money. Find who controls the money and you will discover the source of true global power.

Well, ones who own means of production control politicians.
    If bankers had been not on tight leash we already had huge inflation.
    Bankers are like drunken mechanic for terminally broken capitalism, trying to fix huge falling machine at full speed using just words, rope and piece of shit.

A good start is to read up on the history of the US Federal Reserve. It will explain how the entire US economy was hijacked in the early 20th Century by European and US private banks. That is in fact, the source of US debt.

Entire US economy is hijacked by capitalists so long go, so... Federal Reserve is just useful tool. Yet I fully support if something will put a dent and disband Federal Reserve. As it'll be one more big hole in capital