Personal View site logo
FS: Sony RX10 Mark 2, the 4K model, latest one...
  • I have a Sony RX10 Mark 2 for sale, located near Ottawa Canada, will ship worldwide if you are a reputable buyer... I am looking for $900 USD but will take the highest offer in the next two weeks... This Sony RX10ii (Mark 2) sells new at B&H for $1300 USD!!! Low asking price for quick sale... Save $400 USD or more and skip the tax!

Please put your public offers here, or PM me if you have a really high offer if you want a fast sale. You pay for the shipping by UPS or Purolator, tracked and insured... For photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/60ua5ana6zkbojq/AAAORomoI5P0UrFNN4zvqSmOa?dl=0

This beautiful camera is in great shape with only two tiny little marks on the screen, see pictures. These marks do not affect the image quality AT ALL... Reason for sale? I bought an FS700 and no longer need this camera.

Details, if you need them :)

Sony DSC-RX10 II Cyber-shot Digital Camera -20.2 MP 1" Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor -Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log2 Gamma -Carl Zeiss 24-200mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Eq) -Slow Motion Video at 960 fps

I only used the camera for slow-motion work, so I can't really say anything about any other features, the Slow-mo works great though! Happy shopping!

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • Oh, I forgot to mention that this camera also outputs 4K from its HDMI port... Just like a GH4 but with a nice zoom lens attached! That means you can hook up an Atomos Assassin to get 4K ProRes... :) Enjoy!

• I have an offer for $800 USD, does anyone want to match it?

• Dude, stop bumping your own threads.

• @joethepro I'm confused... "Bump my own thread". I am not familiar with that phrase. To "bump someone off" means to get rid of them, I know that. I have not deleted anyone's comments if that is what you mean...

• Bumping topic means that you post new things to put it back on top of the list.

Stop doing it, next time I'll just delete it without warning.

Any post not about significant price decrease will result in topic removal or closing.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Got it. I understand. I assume this post also "bumped" it... Sorry about this. Is there a way to post something new without it bumping? Or - how am I supposed to add new info about the deal without it "bumping"?

• Pm sent

• How do I delete this thread after it is sold?

• You can not, it is saved so members can later check details for similar items.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions