Personal View site logo
Capitalism: Super-yachts sales year growth reached 40%
  • Now you can wake up happy that you personally helped this guys!

Or you can learn, tell, fight and put this guys where they all belong, in dusty hard working mine in very cold climate.

http://content.knightfrank.com/research/83/documents/en/wealth-report-2016-3579.pdf

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Read something interesting and probably very true recently....The person wrote that nobody earns a 100 million dollars...they always steal it..you earn maybe 20,000 or 60,000 or so but a 100 million you steal!

• Read something interesting and probably very true recently....The person wrote that nobody earns a 100 million dollars...they always steal it..you earn maybe 20,000 or 60,000 or so but a 100 million you steal!

Even more shock to you will be that smart people in detail explained that it is much worse than stealing it in 19th and early 20th century :-)

Stealing is simple and usually one time act breaking law.

Capitalism is the system where everyday and systematic ribbing occurs and it is fully according to law.

• Well the system only "works" if the "unwashed masses" buys into the legality of the whole thing..sort of like giving your taxes to the Goverment for the services they provide...so that they can take care of you in a crises etc....It's all just an illusion based on cheerleading...terms like "the rule of law"...in the real world you're better off stealing a billion $'s than a car...much lighter punishment if you get caught relative to the crime...of course nothing's really "working"...it's just falling apart gradually enough that an easily distracted and fickle population don't really notice...of course in terms of history and species, there's nothing gradual about this...

• Well the system only "works" if the "unwashed masses" buys into the legality of the whole thing

System works not because of this.

And it is not illusion.

Suppose you do not buy this, and suppose you think it is illusion.

You still go each morning to your work, due to simple materialistic reasons.

And again. Do not make error replacing much bigger crime (exploitation) with much less one (stealing).

• Agreed...but the illusion I refer to is one of stability and order...thin membrane between that and total collapse...and I think many don't believe the lie any more, yet one is locked into having to pay your bills and feeding yourself and your family....some out of necessity and some for materialist reasons...I was comparing the crime of stealing something small with something big....and how there is different justice for the rich and the poor...of course because elections and politicians are now bought by corporations and rich people, one can infer that a lot of decisions governments make one way or the other, are of course influenced by those who paid for their election campaigns etc....I am probably oversimplifying and articulating this poorly...but I'm not disagreeing with you...I suppose the point I'm really trying to make is that this is unsustainable and when it falls apart, what takes it's place?

• @PierreB

Any reason to use lots of "..." ? Makes your posts impossible to read.

and how there is different justice for the rich and the poor

It was ALWAYS different morale for rich and poor. And it is different justice.

As "Law is the will of the ruling class transformed into legal regulations."

of course because elections and politicians are now bought by corporations and rich people, one can infer that a lot of decisions governments make one way or the other, are of course influenced by those who paid for their election campaigns etc.

They had been ALWAYS not only bough, but served "corporations and rich people".

"To decide once every few years which member of the ruling class is to repress and crush the people through parliament - this is the real essence of bourgeois parliamentarism, not only in parliamentary-constitutional monarchies, but also in the most democratic republics."

Again - "the State is a special organisation of force: it is an organisation of violence for the suppression of exploited class".

I am probably oversimplifying and articulating this poorly...

Read good books, it'll help to clear the view.

• You are right!