Personal View site logo
Snow Camera Stabilizer
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • That's impressive. I'd be curious to try it. It seems like it would take some steadicam skills and first glance.

• It is pretty expensive, At the rate gyro stabilizers have been coming down in price I don't think it's going to sell well. I personally would pay a little more for a gyro that has better control over tilt and rotation, Also a Merlin 2 is only $299.95 and the advantages are at best debateable.

• First of all the merlin 2 is $599 on the official site (you better buy there for the support and for warranty) 2: more doubts about the usability. And try to hold a Canon mk iii +24-105mm lens with only one arm for just a minute!!! :D You can't...

• Let me make it clear I do not work for Merlin was just pointing out the obvious. The Merlin 2 is distributed thru reputable camera stores. The price I quoted was from one of the top camera stores in the USA. Retail price and street price are 2 different things and your warranty and support is assured when buying from a approved dealer. I'm sure you have a vested interest in the Snow product being a new user it's pretty obvious. I would fess up to that and make yourself available to answer questions instead of getting defensive. Your product maybe wonderful I just don't see it from what I was shown and I personally do not think it is worth the price for me it's an opinion. I look forward to reading independent reviews of your product. Let me add the Merlin gets mixed reviews so maybe it's not worth the asking price either : )