Personal View site logo
Renting video external recorder in London
  • Hi there. I am interested in renting an external recorder to see if the image quality different (plus potentially other features) make it a worthy investment for me. I looked around and only found one shop in London (I am sure there are others, but I failed to find them) and renting from them requires a few steps (all reasonable, like getting insurance and proving you are not some crook who is going to steal the equipment) that mean that it will take me a while to be able to rent from them.

I was wondering if there is someone based in London in this forum who has an external recorder and is willing to rent it for a day. I am mainly interested in seeing how the footage turns out when recording a night landscape that turned out relatively ugly with my current camera because noise reduction and a bit of compression in the shadows (aka, a lot of the frame in those conditions).

If you are such a person, know of such a person, or know of a renting house with a more streamlined process, please, send me a PM.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Hey @Arum, i have Samurai Blade you can rent from East London