Personal View site logo
For sale: GH3 *MINT*
  • Listing here before it goes on ebay. Absolutely MINT GH3 with the lowest shutter count you've ever seen (217). Taken out of the box only twice; for a wedding shoot and to snap a few shots for this ad. Comes with all the box accessories, manual, strap, charger, cd's etc. Also including two extra batteries (3 total) and a wasabi charger. First $600.00 takes it.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • price drop: $530 essentially giving this away now

• You are aware the GH3 sells for $600 new now, with a 3-year warranty?

• @aldolega Actually no, I wasn't but thanks for pointing that out. Guess I paid a bit too much. Honestly, haven't even shot on this body yet. Bought from a friend after he shot about 200 photos at a wedding on it. It's new other than that. I really got it for the lens that he had. I got the Voigtlander 17.5mm f/.95 with it :) Trying to sell this to fund another body Im looking at.
    I guess I'll go 500$ on it. It's in immaculate condition and I'll even do returns for a reasonable window of time.

• Cool I think I'm going to sell mine, it probably has a lower shutter count cause I barely used it. Just did a time lapse and one other day of shooting. What did it go for? PM me. Either that or my gh2.