Personal View site logo
Very long zoom lenses on m43
  • 79 Replies sorted by
  • Ok so the Sigma lense is roughly £740 on ebay brand new and is for a canon EF mount and most Canon EF to Micro 4/3 are manual only and the Sigma lense has auto or manual functions. Without a direct connection to the lense the camera will not enable auto focus. How do we solve this???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350451826496?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

This link shows a Canon FD Auto Focus confirmed Chipped Adaptor and it supposely works on EF mounts. The question is if you try to connect both of them together will it??..........anybody feel like testing this out with the hack please feel free to contact me.
  • @Vitaliy yes in that sense I do vitaliy :-)
  • Calling all photographers- , if any of you have used a Sigma APO 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM with a Panasonic GH2 I would be interested in seeing what the zoom ranges it can do since the Panasonic GH2 has a different cropping factor than 35mm digial cameras.

The Sigma APO 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM (300-1000mm 35mm equivalent focal length- With Panasonic GH2)

• Title sounds misleading :-)
    Do you mean longs zooms on m43?