Personal View site logo
Another tool-less 3-axis gimbal- MOZA
  • Here’s another gimbal device for you: the Moza is an affordable 3-axis stabilizer, with a built in wireless transmitter and thumb controller for the gimbal.

1. Tool-less design, simple setup.

2. The wireless thumb controller is capable of controlling the gimbal pan/tilt/roll directions, and the start/stop or focus adjustment of the camera rig.

3. Equipped with a wireless video transmitter,which paves the way of free movement in all directions for the gimbal (no cable interference).

4. Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum and carbon fiber which ensures an ultra lightweight yet durable product.

5. The customized MOZA intelligent battery can run for 2 hours at least depending on the usage conditions.

6. MOZA case is robust, unbreakable, watertight, dustproof and complete with rolling wheels to allow for easy transportation.

More information here: http://www.gudsen.com/moza-gimbal.html

Some videos footage for your reference.

• 28 Replies sorted by
  • Just for reference, @Johnq816 is manufacturer representative.

• It looks like Ronin clone

• The 3-axis gimbal mechanism decides the overlook can't be very different, but if you are look at the details, MOZA is very different. Compared with Ronin, MOZA has many advantages.

MOZA is lighter than Ronin, MOZA is easier for single man operation than Ronin as we have wireless thumb controller which can control the camera movement, recording start/stop and camera focus. Also MOZA has the wireless video transmitter that easy for 2nd man viewing. MOZA is cheaper than Ronin.

• What is the controller used and what is number of sensors?

• The controller is in-house developed, there are 2 sensors.

• The controller is in-house developed

This one I do not believe as I know the market.

Actually only sensor used in such gimbals is BaseCam (ex AlexMos), and it seems like their 32 bit controller, as only it can use two sensors.

If you use completely in house controller and it's software performance must be just horrible as it requires extensive expertise.

• We have our own IOS app and it's really easy to use.

• I am very interested in the moza stabilizer. I am doing research on it as not many help on your web site.

I am wondering whIch wireless follow focus you used in your promotion video? I mean your mini wireless controller should be compatible to the follow focus, right? (I am also in search of a cheap wireless follow focus)

Second, I have a smallHD DP6, I am happy with it, I am thinking buying a wireless HDMI receiver for it. Your website says the moza has a 5.8ghz B band wireless transmitter, can you please tell me which brand HDMI receiver on the market is comparable to the stablizer?

Thanks

• In the video, we don't use any wireless follow focus. Our thumb controller can control the camera focus remotely. No brand request, just 5.8G, B band 32 channels monitor/receiver is okay. You can like our facebook page for latest update regarding MOZA. https://www.facebook.com/gudsentech Also you can contact me directly by email. My email is john@gudsen.com

• Would like to know if possible to proceed a deal exclusive on personal-view for MOZA?

• sure, John Pls, let me know the deals on Moza.

• Hi John, If you look at the first video in the post, from 1:30 ~ 1:54, it looks like the wireless controller is controlling the focus of the camera. and the subtitle says "it starts/stops or focus adjustment of the camera rig" May I know how does the focus is controlled from controller? Also, how does the controller start/stop the camera? I have a Canon 5D iii, is this supported to start/stop recording from the wireless controller?

please let me know

Thanks Frank

• Hi Frank,

We write the communication protocol between the control board and the camera, so you can control the camera focus and record start/stop through the thumb controller. We can support all Canon DSLRs for the remotely control of camera focus and record start/stop.

John

• You can see our demo video also used Canon 5D III.

• Thanks John,

I was wondering how does the controller wirelessly control the camera.

with your answer, I am kind of understand how this is happening: There must be a USB cable connecting the control box under the camera and the USB port on side of the Camera. Then, the mini controller can wirelessly sending control signal (focus or start/stop recording) to the control box and the signal then forward to the Camera by the usb cable. Can you confirm my assumption is correct?

One more question: I know there is a iphone app for the Moza stablizer, do you plan to have a Android App for the stabilizer?

thanks

Frank

• You are totally right, hdmi cable to connect between the camera and our control panel for the wirelss video transmitter, usb cable for the remote control.

Android app is already in developing process.

• Thank you John! This is brilliant! I like the design.

Please let us know when there is promotion or deals on the gimbal

I am interested to get one.

Frank

• Frank, pls contact me by email john@gudsen.com. We can talk details there.

• A fantastic video shot with MOZA and Canon 5D3

• How much time it takes to balance the MOZA? Only 3 minutes and 20 seconds.

• The new Moza Lite seems pretty interesting, it got wireless remote/video transmitter option which makes shooting process a lot more easier than other gimbal at similar price range. I've been thinking of getting a normal gimbal for such group project, that wireless monitor surely will please director/DOP a lot lol.

storelite.JPG
    550 x 440 - 55K
  • Yes, MOZA Lite is very affordable, here is the detailed product information. http://www.gudsen.com/moza-lite.html