Personal View site logo
Aputure V-Mic D2 - shotgun with adjustable gain
  • Advanced shotgun with adjustable gain

• Comes with dead cat and shock microphone mount.
    • Works both with 2xAAA batteries for around 100 hours.
    • High sensitivity and low noise construction.
    • Output Impedance - 200Ω
    • Signal to Noise Ratio - 74dB
    • Sensitivity (@1kHz) - -50dB~-10dB
    • Only 126g

Check additional details and price.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Guys, I bought this microphone several months ago, and I used it couples of times, sound was not incredible but it's was ok. Yesterday I had a set with my GH4, and microphone was dead with no reason (no shock, new batteries). Sound is awfull with a strange noise. Some sound enginer in movie friend of me tested it and tell me that there is nothing to do :( so watch out : it's cheap, with good ideas and design, but in fact it's bullshit.

• Sound is awfull with a strange noise. Some sound enginer in movie friend of me tested it and tell me that there is nothing to do :( so watch out : it's cheap, with good ideas and design, but in fact it's bullshit.

Try to find someone with hands who can change wire from mike to camera. Usually such issues come from it.

• Hi! I'm quite interested in the aputure v mic d2! It seems better designed, more practical and cheaper than the rode video mic pro. Please more suggestions on that! Thanks!!!

• I'd like to see a comparison between this mic and the Takstar 598--the Takstar is slightly better than the rØde.

• @DrDave

Such things are very rare, as very few people buy many cheap mikes and compare.