Personal View site logo
Early Konica F mount adapter for M43?
  • I have bought a couple of Konishiroku (early konica) lenses and an Konica FS camera. Now i like to use those lenses on a M4/3 camera. But i can't seem to find an adapter for it anywhere.

Please, someone can help me out here?

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Well ... I have one - like rocking horse shit sadly - converts them to easily adaptable AR mount and therefore cheap AR to M43 if you want one?

• That would be nice, could you ad a picture of this adapter?

• I have bought a couple of Konishiroku (early konica) lenses and an Konica FS camera. Now i like to use those lenses on a M4/3 camera. But i can't seem to find an adapter for it anywhere.

And i want one cheap as i had the lenses cheap and dont want to spend a lot on a adapter. Here are some pictures of the adapter in question.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope someone can help me out here?

• Please I would like to know what type of adaptor is the one in the pictures. I have an Konica Hexanon 200 mm f3.5 early mount and would like to use on my Sony Alpha A7 E mount. How can I do it. Which adaptor do I need to buy?? Many thanks Fadrique

• This is my lense

image.png
    750 x 1334 - 488K