Personal View site logo
SDHC UHS Speed Class 3 cards for 4K
  • 56 Replies sorted by
  • Transcend 600x gets bad reviews online.

very sad. still no real RAW card out there for BMPCC except the sandisk it seems. I read about PNY Red Elite cards, but they are almost as expensive.

SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash storage solutions, today announced the world's fastest microSD UHS-I memory card, the 64GB** SanDisk Extreme PRO® microSDXC™ UHS-I card. The company also recently announced the 512GB SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC™ UHS-I card, the world's highest capacity full-sized SD™ memory card. These new offerings expand the company's impressive portfolio of 4K Ultra High Definition (3840x2160p)1 capable products. For more than 25 years, SanDisk has been committed

ats.jpg
    313 x 241 - 18K

Toshiba announced Exceria line of memory cards, aimed at 4K, Full HD and continuous shooting.

They have UHS Speed Class 3 support for 4K video recording and playback.

• 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
    • Up to 95MB/s Read and 60MB/s Write
    • Ideal for continuous burst-mode shooting
    ats1.jpg
    430 x 415 - 24K

Lexar announced 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II card, which it claims are the fastest UHS-II memory cards available on the market today. The cards allow you to quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Available in 32GB and 64GB capacities, the cards offer transfer speeds up to 300MB per second and write speeds up to 260MB per second.

ats2.jpg
    537 x 513 - 39K
  • The safest choice for 1080p 25fps ALL-Intra 200Mbps seems to be still the SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB SDXC memory card (280 MBps, Class 10, UHS-II, U3) I guess?

• @kolinko

SanDisk are owned by much more people, more widely present and known.