Personal View site logo
News Aggregator
  • As you could see, we now have news aggregator available for our members.
    Link wil be always in top menu, permanent address is http://www.personal-view.com/news

I'll be adding more sites to it soon.
  • 10 Replies sorted by
  • Thank you! Great feature to add to this awesome site!
  • We'll be adding more things to it with time.
    I have many prototypes about necessary scripts and improvements, but we need dedicated PHP programmer. And good one.
  • Are you reinventing the wheel? I think that everything is already made in off-the-shelf CMS.

Or the problem is that you are already using one but are looking for someone to customize it beyond what you can find already done?

• @Zincoontrin

Don't start, ok?
    I am not in the mood to talk on such level.
  • Yeah Vitaliy sick new feature I totally dig it!
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev
    Nice feature!

One remark: if I import the RSS feed into Google Reader, all paragraph/mark-up is lost and I see one long sentence of text. Is this something you could fix?

I love these kind of things on this site. Really makes it stand out from other websites!
  • > if I import the RSS feed into Google Reader, all paragraph/mark-up is lost and I see one long sentence of text. Is this something you could fix?

Yep.
    We'll improve this with time.
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev
    Good move, thanks to you Vitaliy.
    @Zincoontrin
    Criticism is a very good thing if it aims to improve the state of affairs. Do you want this site was better or just want to show how clever you are?
  • @Mihuel

Exactly. And, my best advice in order to improve the "state of affairs", above any php code I could code, is: use something pre-made (assuming this is not, which I don't know, that's why I asked).
  • @Zincoontrin

Your advice is just stupid, sorry.