Personal View site logo
Make photo more rainy
  • The new program enables users to change a suite of “transient attributes” of outdoor photos — the weather, time of day, season, and other features — with simple, natural language commands. To make a sunny photo rainy, for example, just input a photo and type, “more rain.” A picture taken in July can be made to look a bit more January simply by typing “more winter.” All told, the algorithm can edit photos according to 40 commonly changing outdoor attributes.

https://news.brown.edu/articles/2014/08/photo

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Is there a channel or site that has a good rundown of all the cool SIGGRAPH papers from this year? It's always fascinating to see what research is being done and how that will start to trickle into the apps we use in the coming years.

• This is really interesting, very cool results.

• And in the video track, there will be an "add cats" function, with menu dropdowns for cats->options->ages etc...

Nope, cats are too important. We'll have special Adobe Cats editor, with special cat emotions recognitions, portrait module allowing to style cat whisker and fur, modify eyes and ears.

• I think you're right! And in the video track, there will be an "add cats" function, with menu dropdowns for cats->options->ages etc...

• We want an audio version now, so I can type "more cowbell"!

I am sure that Premiere in few years will come with audio track wizard. Like "here I need dramatic music, make it slightly oriental, and add two triangles, please".

• We want an audio version now, so I can type "more cowbell"!