Personal View site logo
GH2 footage importing as 30p
  • so we had a 2 camera shoot this weekend 2 gh2's hacked to the exact same settings(i even used the same file) both cameras were setup to shoot 72060p SH 1 cam did fine the other is log and transfering thru fcp and is coming out as 1080 30p? theyre mts files not mjpeg. the only difference i can think of is the card in the cam that shot the 30p stuff wasnt formatted before shooting with it. the cam doesnt even shoot avchd 30p does it?
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • The only thing I can think of is you accidentally set that camera up FSH which is 1080 60i. It does say it's interlaced and not progressive.
  • I often switch the camera into S mode, take RAW pictures, then forget to set the camera back to movie mode and get 29.97 footage as a result... hate it, hate it, hate it...
  • @NickBen Easy way to stop from accidentally doing that is to disable the movie button
  • ah...thanks for your input guys thats exactly what happened. I was snapping a bunch of pics and didnt switch back to movie mode. It looks cool, lucky enough for us we had a gopro up underneath the watermelon for the slo mo.