Personal View site logo
GH2 recommendation for shooting wedding
  • Hello, I just bought a GH2 and I want something stable to install on it to go to filming the wedding,here on the forum are hundreds of pages and quite difficult to find something I'm interested in some recommendations possibly some rar archives with preinstalled settings.I read info beginners but many hundreds of pages are difficult to read even tot.am's attempt to take the Packet archives here in forum but sees only png file, no rar archives. is the first attempt hak GH2 and want to succeed .. if someone has kindly help me with some advice stable but quality settings,i record pal version 1920x1080 25P i have sd card sony 32GB 95MB thank you very much

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks jafo,is it possible to load all this coletion in ptool,or load only one setting?and loading them all, can I change the camera menu?

A FLOWMOTION 2.02 B SANYTY 5.1 C GOZILLA 3.0P D Natural 3.o beta E GOLGOP3-13 F CLOSER X 24P G MOON 24P H SANTY X I QUANTUM 100 MB

• If you shoot on HBR it will be in 25 or 30fps. depending on region of you camera (pal, ntsc)

• is it possible to shoot with GH2 1920x1080 in 25p?yet it is not hacked and I see that I just 24p

Thanks

• Thanks, I found three versions 2 .. 2.01 .. 2.02 which is ok? need to install all or enough 2.02 ..have to do some internal settings or codec is ok as it is? thanks

• i think flowmotion v2 is rather from LPowell.

• I would 100% choose flowmotion 2.0 by driftwood! I have it on my gh2 and have shot countless hours of weddings on it along with my GH3.