Personal View site logo
Panasonic accelerates m43 cameras production, GH4 is big on preorders
  • 181 Replies sorted by
  • So exactly what was that a recording of? The 'japanese management' recording. Anyone know?

• No poisson d'avril, seriously

• I fell like a fool. I trust you a lot ... Vitaly send you an email with great concern. It is logical, the joke has two days in which the world turns. I was thinking how strange it would be Olympus using another mount, and then I saw the joke in Olympus OMG at DP-Review ... these are all jokes publishers. I feel very ashamed, please do not read all that stuff I put in that mail :P

• Grrr! This year I fell for TWO 1 April jokes. Not only was I completely taken in by Vitaly and even started checking eBay for any sign that GH1/2 bodies and lenses might drop in price, I was also driven to distraction by this announcement from iFixit: http://createsend.ifixit.com/t/ViewEmail/r/0BC3B8FBC3B7E2FA2540EF23F30FEDED/1228EE2B80C3770D46778398EADC2510

As the owner of a whole stable of vintage Macs the above drove me to near apoplexy.

• I just visited the website again, and saw Vitaly did change his first post and subject so I am lucky I know now it was a joke.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions