Personal View site logo
Cook Picture Styles for Canon EOS
  • A set of 28 picture styles for Canon to be used in camera and in digital photo professional software with the in-camera grading concept.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • new tests with 5d mark 3, also indiegogo campaign is updated.

• the final goal was lowered in the Indiegogo campaign to make more easy to reach the goal.

• The Cook got the first Perk on Indiegogo, now the campaign will be online until the end, because after the first Perk the campaign keeps online and the final goal cannot be changed.

You can do anonymous perk, nobody will se your name or email. Also you do not need to inform shipping address.

There will be no individual sales if the campaign does not reach the goal. It is just 200 perks to reach the final goal, so, if you want it, do your perk and trust other people will do also.

Thanks

• The 28 Cook Picture Styles for Canon DSLR are available now for only 5 usd donation in my website http://apefos.com

Works in camera for MOV videos and JPG photos and in computer in DPP software for converting RAW photos into JPG

In-camera grading concept increases dynamic range without flat look.

• First Feedback from user:

"Man This Picture style is insane cut all time spent in post production i just tested +h Version looking good I'm going to do more video and spread the word to videographer for ur hard work. I ll joint the group today to upload the video test and sample. Thank again AGAIN BIT TIME" (from A.O. Vimeo Member)

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters