Personal View site logo
help for a noob. How render high bitrate 72 mbs mov. from gh3 in Adobe Premiere
  • Hello everybody. I can not find a topic so Im asking here. I can not make a good video quality from my new gh3. Im rendering footage in Adobe Premiere Pro on my windows,going to render, h.264 and later making the bitrate to the max -50mbs but the files is really huge.

Is a better way to do this?

Im making a videos that will help me to go in next year to film school. Gh3 was a gift for me but the high bitrate is really a problem for me. I really like my old gh1 but If I have a gh3, I just wanna make as good videos as possible. But I think that I will have it max 1 month, its just to proffesional for me, I must learn how create a story, not a good, clear image.

thx a lot for answers. If this question is really a dumb and noob, pelase delete it.

cheers!!!

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • what is your intended delivery? web? projection? DISC?

I say 15-20Mbs is all you need for H.264 output, especially for web. Why is the GH3 higher codec bitrate a problem?

I agree that you should be concentrating more on story telling than image quality to get into film school =)

• PoPro should be able to handle the GH3's footage with ease, on a computer designed for moderate video processing. It can handle RED and Alexxa and others, and does anything a GH3 can do without hiccuping. It's more what your computer and the combo it has of cores, motherboard, RAM, and hard-drives and how they work together in the background.