Personal View site logo
GH4 wishlist
  • 90 Replies sorted by
  • @Vesku

That's a wish list of Voldemortean proportions!

• @MRfanny, @babypanda

Almost every item on my list are firmware stuff. Just thinking matters better and some programming. Other improvements are some button layout and better sensor stuff.

Was it a surprise when GH3 had all the fancy stuff like creative mode, HDR and timelapse? We need ( and they in Panasonic) now some imagination. Smart phones are soon going to kill all cameras. Canon and Nikon are stuck with old stuff. Sony is making still fancy and usefull features (RX10). Panasonic has huge developing power. They had make very innovative cameras in 2013. It is reasonable to wait some brilliant stuff for their becoming flagship model. There has been also rumors of very fast and high quality (4k video) sensor.

I dont know if it will be camera-like or camcorder-like or both. I like GH3 type camera.

P.S. one addition to list

-Pincode type lock so that not everyone could look at photos or mess with settings.

• and core consumers :-)

• @last_SHIFT

It will be terrible marketing decisions. Cats and dog videos modes must be core functionality of any cameras.

• Considering you're the anti BM, this all pretty much makes sense :)

• I want a feature where it automatically rejects dog and cat video uploading to youtube and vimeo.

• how much would you be willing to pay for something like this, thats the question =)

• Just give me 4:2:2 10bits and I'll be happy.

• those seem like reasonable requests for maybe the .... GH9 ?

• You guys are so depressing :( "You get nothing even without asking"

• really ! I'm not sure panasonic engineers have that long of an attention span !

• Thread has disappointment potential.

• configurable EV intervals for HDR/Bracketing

• you don't ask for much

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions