Personal View site logo
F*#cked up GH2 or just the card??
  • Hello guys!! I’m new here and wanted to share my bad experience with my GH2 last days: I’ve been using DW quantum b2 patch since February this year, but now something happened that started to give me issues: 1- It won’t record continuously for more than 5min on 24H (154mbps) and less than 1min on 24L(40mbps) and 720p SH (80mbps) modes. I use a Sony SDHC 16gb card rated at 45mb/s write speed. 2- It won’t let me upload any new firmware on the camera, neither patched one nor original V1.1. And I’m pretty sure I’m doing things wright here. When I press play it will just prompt “no valid picture to play” Repeat, I’ve been using this patch and bitrates since February with not issues, just now that I tried some changes on audio settings… Filmed one day without problems and then… Sh*#t happened.

I will appreciate any opinions from someone who has had the same problem or knows how to solve it. Many thanks!!

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Ok, no problem. I visited that topic but didn't find anything related to my problem. Please feel free to delete this one.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions