Personal View site logo
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • @ x_worpig_x really nice !

• This is nice Ryan. Is there more?

• © x_worpig_x Great work! Great footage, sound etc. Excellent. I do have thoughts about the story though, but this forum is not about that=)

• @vic20 Thanks!

@Cinexa That was the whole short. :)

@kidgray This entire short was filmed in 3 hours, Edited, Color Corrected and Sound in 3 days. All of the sound except for the dialogue was straight from the GH2 itself. I spent $50 on the actors and $100 on the music. I wish I had more time to play with it. Fortunately I made the deadline by an hour! I was even just happy it made it into the festival, and I got great feedback by the people who saw it.

• @x_worpig_x Great short film.

• @ x_worpig_x Even more impressing! =) I guess you used a stabilizer also right? Im very happy you did this short because it proves what the GH2 with the Moon T7 is capable of. Don't mind the storytelling, i guess you will do wonders next time =) So all the respect to you you and your crew!

• @kidgray Yes, I was using the Flycam Nano. It's a neat thing once you calibrate it. Thanks again.

• @Cinexa Interesting episodic journey you're on. Pics/grading look real good. Sweet.

@DeShonDixon Super Ace Deshon! - your high standard never falters. :-)

Scary shit Ryan! Great work for the amount of time you had. @x_worpig_x

• I'm currently looking to change over to Moon from Flowmotion. I have a 16gb Sandisk Extreme HD Video 30mb/s and a 32GB Sandisk Extreme 45mb/s, and just wondering if these should be fine / stable?

• @Panamedia. My experience - I only use the extreme pro 64GB, 95Mb/s card. The only 100% reliable card with such demanding patches.

• cluster x series 3 ob. 30mm canon f1.4

• @Panamedia @maddog15 I use 64GB Sandisk Extreme 45MB/s cards, and have for all of the patches I've used on my GH2 (GOPstoppa, Sedna, Moon trials 5-7). The only time I have run into write errors is in 720p/60fps with a Panny lens, high f-stop and constant AF. Last time I shot 720p/60fps with Moon trial 7 I had no issues (fixing one of those three mentioned issues makes the write errors go away). Theoretically, the 45MB/s cards have enough write speed to keep up with pretty much any patch; the problem comes in practice and the possibility of variation in individual cards. The cards I got haven't had problems keeping up, though YMMV.

Another short for Moms Sweet Shop I shot about a week ago. Moon trial 7, 28mm/2.8 Toyo lens, variable ND filter.

• Currently working on my Senior film project and shot this video for our Indiegogo page. Moon T7 Nikon 105mm 2.8. Oh, and if you're feeling generous, feel free to donate ;)

• I had my camera freezing five times in two hours yesterday using Moon T7 and Pana 12-35 f2.8 at 2.8 1/50 HBR30. I'm was using 32gb 95Mbps Sandisk card.

The camera just froze. The power switch didn't work and I had to remove the battery. I think I also experienced some heatening, but I can't be 100% sure. Four of the files ended up 0kb and one was about 700MB, but the file was corrupted and I couldn't move it from the memory card.

I have doubts now wether my camera is starting to fall apart or is 32gb 95Mbps and Moon T7 an unreliable combo.. Have you guys had similar experiences? Would Nebula T7 or Spizz T6 be more reliable using HBR30? Thanks.

• The 32 GB card is not as good as the 64 GB version.

• i never had any problem with my SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I 95Mb/s 16Go with every setting.

• Does Moon t7 works on 80% velocity? (with a 64gb/95mb)

• this was done with the drewnet t8

• x_worpig_x nice work one of the best I've seen.... what lens did you use

• Moon trial 7 ob. 20mm lumix f1.7

• @x_worpig_x - that was a treat, glad you pulled it together so fast and had success at the festival!

Just wondering- you were shooting pretty wide open, it seems to me- what focal lengths were you working with? Manual glass?

Thanks again for sharing with us- encouraging to see someone else pulling it together!

• Camera froze at 15 min - Moon T7 HBR30 Pana 14-45, Sandisk ExtremePro 64/95, low light 1/50, iRes off, IDyn off

• @virgilr thanks a lot man! Appreciate it. I was shooting with the 20mm canon FD 2.8 ( wide shot) ,45mm Rokkor MD 2.0, 24mm canonFD 2.0 and canon FD 100mm 2.8

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters