Personal View site logo
"Young Man"- A new short shot on the GH2
  • It's been far too long since I've shared something here on Personal View (I think "The Date" was the last video I posted.). Anyway, here is "Young Man" a narrative music video/short film we shot at the beginning of August.

Password: 10111987

Details:

We shot this using two GH2s and varied between the Voigt 25mm, a Nikkor 50mm f1.4, and the stock panny 14-42mm kit lens (wide interiors). The patches we used were older versions of the Nebula pactch (GOP6 I believe Cluster X series 1) and the series one version of Moon (maybe even T5), not quite sure.

Anyway, thought I'd share and just like to say thank you to this wonderful community, even if I've only been lurking lately (corporate life has a way of doing that, but that should be changing soon).

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Good job! Enjoyed this a lot more than the hollywood movie i saw earlier today...

• @Philldaagony This is very good. Congrats. Thanks for posting.

• @matt_gh2 @thomsasvdp Thanks for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed it. More content should be on the way before the end of the year. Finally have a great enthusiastic team keen on keeping our creative momentum going.