Personal View site logo
Sirya: True democracy is near
  • 40 Replies sorted by
  • @igorek7 In Syria we call it a "big pot of mess" .It is sad for me see my beautiful country suffer, very sad.Both sides to blame.We can not look at US only here, but also Russia and China and also shake my head, everyone wants a piece of the pie.

• 5 years ago the USA hitched it's wagon to the Muslim Brotherhood, and is now actively arming Al Qaeda and it's affiliates. It seems to me the USA wants instability in that region of the world to continue business as usual. It's like some episode of the twilight zone.

• Obviously they want to balkanize the region so Israel can slowly assimilate the then helpless broken states to establish a biblical Israeli nation running from the tigris euphrates to sinai . Or that's what the zionist think. They will be sacrificed in the end game when the rulers-of-the-world start wwIII finally forcing the muslim world , along with russia and maybe china as well, to unite against the corporatocracy threat. Ten days after 9/11 General Wesley Clark visited the pentagon and heard that 7 nations would be invaded and destroyed . Syria was on that list. This was/is the PNAC plan . That's why they couped the 2000 US elections. To install their criminals in power, and then pull off 9/11, which they needed to brainwashed the gringo herd. The criminals murder millions and people still don't see the obvious.

• @ian_T... I also await an answer to your question.

• @Haberdasher

I also await an answer to your question.

....I just told you !

• @sammy I feel sorry for the ordinary people of Syria, because none of the politicians actually care of what is happening & may happen with them.

@kurt I guess, you refer to Henry Kissinger: Balkanized and Broken-Up Syria “Best Possible Outcome”

• ..yep...Henri's one of the NW-orderers for sure. The zionist dream has always been the re-establishment of the mythical Israeli nation. Obviously divide and destroy is their plan. But if you want a list of the real criminals , simply research PNAC and George Bush appointees after the 2000 coup. And as well, look to the corporate heads who benefited from Iraq's invasion. Halliburton and the Carlyle Group...and their bankster brotherhood, the Rothschild's and Goldman Sacks -the-people.

The 2000 election was a coup...because the blackmailed Supreme Court ( see Russell Tice) should have never decided a contested Presidential election. The US Constitution plainly calls for that task to be performed by the House of Representatives. When Bush was installed as the USA's now puppet dictator ....and all members of subsequent regimes part of the coup, Bush then proceeded to install PNAC players in key positions to capably carryout 9/11, which was the psyop designed to hoodwink America...turning it into Amerika !

And witness ...Israel has already given these same criminals oil exploration rights in the disputed Golan Heights....which is part of Syria btw !

http://presstv.com/detail/2013/02/22/290340/israel-lets-genie-drill-for-oil-in-golan/

and who is Genie energy ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

All of these criminals line up like a cast of the Usual Suspects !

• Since 3 days I don’t read news anymore. Only read sports. Makes me vomit of sadness. Same ridiculous dumb procedure as in Iraq. Same world wide media fuckers preparing since more then 1 year chemical bullshit lie pretext to commit another crime against humanity in their long evil history. A primitive setup. Guantanamo, Afghanistan, Drones, NSA etc etc and now Syria. Obama is the worst thing ever. The situation is extremly dangerous in terms of a serious international conflict.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev You did not understand me or my English is so poor that it is difficult to understand. My point is this: The fall of Assad is not a solution for peace in Syria since no one has an idea how to keep it out of the country in unity. Syria is an artificial creation designed by the UK and France. There is no such thing as a nation of Syria. If you run out of Assad in Syria will be the same as in Libya.

• There is no such thing as a nation of Syria. If you run out of Assad in Syria will be the same as in Libya.

Same can be said about many countries in the world.

• @ Vitaliy_Kiselev "Same can be said for many countries of the world " Of course! But not all countries are as attractive as Syria for international finance. After that, in these countries there is a strong central government. See-your country. Not all are as a strategic place as Syria. Everyone is now focused on Syria, but no one remembers what happens in the Republic of Congo. Why do countries such as the USA, Russia and China have such a strong opinion on Syria? Because they have there their particular interests.

• @ Mihuel "Because they have there their particular interests."

Some food for thought. Their interests? Gas and Oil. Cyprus, Greece and Turkey have invited companies to explore the possibility of Gas and Oil in undersea fields in East Mediterranean. A broken and puppet country in the immediate region is of great help to the corporations and a pressure tool for the Cyprus, Greece and Turkey. Wait. Greece and Cyprus are already broken. Oh, so convenient.

• Not just gas and oil, but also control of food...via patented GMO seeds

From the start of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, OCA has been tracking the opportunities for Monsanto, a well-known war profiteer (Agent Orange, Vietnam), to take advantage of the current occupations. These include pushing glyphosate (Monsanto's Roundup herbicide) for poppy eradication in Afghanistan and opening the Iraqi market to the patenting of plants and seeds while preventing farmers from saving registered seed varieties. +++++ According to a 2004 USAID Transition Plan for the Agriculture Sector in Iraq, "All the major international players in the pesticide field are now present in Iraq: Dow (USA), Syngenta (Swiss), Dupont (USA), Bayer (Germany), Monsanto (USA), Novartis, FMC (USA), Dupont and Uniroyal, BSF and Cynamide."

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_18999.cfm

http://www.alternet.org/story/62273/why_iraqi_farmers_might_prefer_death_to_paul_bremer's_order_81/