Personal View site logo
Driftwood ClusterX series 2:│moon│ЅріzZ│nebula│drewnet│Slipstream │Redshift
  • 1053 Replies sorted by
  • Shot with Cluster X,and ob. old NIKKOR 50MM F1.2!!!!! tx.

• another shot cluster x gh2 ,ob.

Samyang 85mm f/1.4 Nikkor 50mm f1.2 canon 24-105mm

• Hello everybody, I have not been in the thread for many months, I would like to start trying some of the latest settings. Question: wich Ptools version is people using? Thank you in advance for the info...

• I'm using 3.6.6 with success.

• @Jim, thank you, I was using before 3.6.5, where can I find the update?

• @Jim_Simon Thank you kindly, that worked perfectly for me. Will proceed accordingly henceforth.

Cheers!

• Here's a couple of clips, one using Moon 5 and the other using Moon 6a. They were shot only minutes apart using the same lens and camera settings. (14-140/Cinema 0, -2, 0, -2/ISO 200)

I am not certain if I changed the exposure between shots, but I know I did not change the ISO setting or anything else. What I see when the clips are blown up to 400% is more noise in the 6a shot. The 5 clip seems cleaner, especially in shadows.

http://depositfiles.com/files/tx8ggux4d

• Just wanted to share, this is all done with Moon T5. Gorgeous patch, @Driftwood! It made grading a dream, and it was nice for some of the difficult lighting situations like the gymnasium.

• @B3Guy I loved it! Can you tell me which color profile you've used? Standard -2 all?

• Satandard, -2 -2 -1 -1 is what it is set to, has been for ages. I don't really touch that stuff. I just set it to what seemed to be the general consensus about a year ago. I should probably give all that stuff a revisit.

• Used Moon T5 on this one last night too. Talk about working with the tools available . . . I created and animated this in PowerPoint (I've been animating in PowerPoint since elementary school). I then played the animation on my dell 30" monitor and recorded the monitor with my GH2, Kowa anamorphic, Konica AR 40mm and Tokina diopter all on a tripod. Then I moved the monitor out of the scene and recorded various flares with a flashlight. Brought it all together in Final Cut Pro, set the flares as additive layers, and added some grain overlay effect. I think the outcome is something clean-cut but with a dash of organic mojo that is difficult to achieve with an all-digital animation.

• Hello i m french i shot with gh2 pana 14mm2.5 ,ntsc mode 60p with moon t5 using vegas render to mp4 35mps moyenne 90mps high upload in progress,,no color correction

• another shot cluster x gh2 ,ob. Samyang 85mm f/1.4 Nikkor 50mm f1.2 canon

• Are the Cluster X: Series 2 hacks better than the 444 Apocalyspe Now Drewnet hack?

• Are the "12/15 GOP 'DREWnet'" tested for 1080i25p HBR? I got one Crash with complete Dataloss on the Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB @ 95 MB/s... First got the: Not fast enough for Saving and than complete Camera Freezed...removed the batteries and restarted...all Files on SD were lost.

Could repeat that freeze at around 15 min recording time.

• Moon T5, 14-140mm.

• another shot cluster x gh2 ,ob. Samyang 85mm f/1.4 Nikkor 50mm f1.2

• I shot and edited an episode of Gaijin Pot here in Japan. I used the Moon T5 settings. Shot through the 14-140mm and edited/graded in PrCS6/MBL2. Pretty please with the results but it was a very bright day and as a result a bit blown out on some highlights but I was able to pull so much out of this patch. Cheers @Driftwood

• Some really great T5 moon footage guys. moon T7 is in development. :-)

• I continue to use T5 to crank out the day to day stuff and love it! Looking forward to T7 though :)

• 14-42mm + Moon T5 Hack (thanks to Driftwood and Vitaliy Kiselev) 24H // 160 ISO // -2-2-20 // no color correction, only Neat Video denoiser Filmed and edited by Guillaume Muller for TYMEORAMA Productions Music: "Love at first sight" by Hot Butter // Hot Butter (Musicor MS-3242; 1972), composed by S. Gainsbourg

• @tymeorama LOL! Very good. :-)

• @driftwood: thank's! I really enjoy your work with the patches. With T5, the only thing I need to work on is a little bit of flickering in low light/ out of focus zone in etc mode, but, luckily, it is not so obvious on vimeo.

• Shot with Moon T5, 24H, Smooth -2 -2 -1 -2. Thanks again to Driftwood for your wonderful Moon hacks! They really make grading a breeze. :)

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters