Personal View site logo
Near new wave
  • 118 Replies sorted by
  • @Rambo

Main issue here is timing and sequence of events, including publishing photos of people who where in databases as unknowns and also moment photos had been published.

And from things I read no one actually saw them shooting, or doing anything bad, except hearing distant shoots.

• I haven't seen any mention of what weapons they used, seems odd, usually the cops are quick to show off that kind of evidence. First the media reported they were hurling grenades or dynamite at the police, then they said they threw a pressure cooker! C'mon, disney is more believable.

And still nobody is talking about why Craft mercs were at the Marathon.

Timeline- Monday: Yuppie and stoner bro turn mad bomber. Wednesday: stoner bro chills at a party. Friday: Yuppie and stoner bro turn rambo.

These guys don't even come close to fitting the profile of extremists. What's the motive? The government has a motive. It's the craziest story I've ever heard, and I'm a screenwriter!

Isn't it a bit strange that a 19yr old hadn't showed any behaviour to his friends that was out of the ordinary. Normally 19yr olds never shut up. So was he a criminal mastermind or just a patsy?

BTW 2 of the Craft mercs were standing 20 or so feet away from the point of detonation with backpacks that looked a little too full for your average day trip to a marathon.

• Yuppie? It seems that the guy had few to no friends and was on a watch list. I never heard of him trading bonds or stocks or lawyering. You're painting him with such broad strokes as to raise suspicion to the contrary. Broad, untrue strokes, at that. I would also like to see your example of extremists at leisure. It is widely known that the 911 guys were frequenting strip clubs & discos. And I would love to see a picture of a tank. I have yet to see one in Boston last week. Of course, using the term tank makes your point all the more scary to people.

• http://www.thestar.com/photos/2013/04/19/boston_tank.html

I already posted the pic of the "yuppie" posing in front of his mercedes.

boston_tank.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg
    545 x 365 - 34K
  • The plot thickens.

420681_368361239947297_1127185752_n.jpg
    300 x 500 - 30K
  • Now that is incriminating, considering it's the same backpack they said the bomb was in. At the very least that guy should be brought in for questioning. Gotta love so much power in the hands of the public

• A big show of force. Chasing and shooting on the streets. Prime Time TV series ending. Woo! Heroes! If everything was shown real time on TV, where's the footage of them shooting and throwing firecrackers out of the car? What damage was done? Craters, burning wreckage?

More mysterious behavior:

( from TIME magazine) The mystery involves what happened next: The Tsarnaevs dropped off their hostage at a Cambridge gas station. Unharmed, if hysterical enough to appear drunk. And free to call the police.

Why not kill him? If the allegations against the Tsarnaevs are true, they were obviously quite willing to kill in cold blood. The owner of the Mercedes no longer served any use to them. What’s more, he knew exactly who they were:

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/21/give-thanks-for-dumb-terrorists/#ixzz2R8hbwsa3

However, if these are the right guys, could it be blowback?

http://consortiumnews.com/2013/04/19/chechen-terrorists-and-the-neocons/

• You obviously have no idea of what a tank is. Keep trying. There were countless photogs videographers with that same style of black backpack. There was one snapping pictures in the Levine photos with one. The two "SEALS" as I have seen them called were also standing next to a guy that looked like he had a sound mixer on his shoulder in that overhead shot... As to the "Yuppie" shot. There's proof that's his Benz? He's standing about 30 ft away from it. He could be in front of a Geo Metro and you'd be looking at a goofball, not a yuppie.

• How I define a tank or a yuppie and whether or not it's his mercedes is inconsequential.

If you study photos from the site closely you'll notice that the Craft mercs are nowhere to be seen when the bomb goes off (earlier 2 of them were standing about 25 feet away from where one of the bombs went off) and they return a few moments after detonation with their vehicle. I guess it was a good time to head to the pub.

The FBI don't want to talk about the Craft mercs but they can't deny knowledge of them being there when there's a photo of an FBI agent standing right in front of a couple of the Craft guys right after the bombing. http://www.flickr.com/photos/hahatango/8654066988/sizes/o/in/set-72157633252445135/ Ask yourself why is there a media blackout on these guys?

• No, you just use those terms (yuppie/tank) in an attempt to bolster your side of the argument.

You know what? You're absolutely right about all of this. If I'm going to perpetrate a bombing of my own people on their soil. I'm going to use two guys that practically look as if they are in uniform to perpetrate such an act. Why would I do this? Am I so brazen to do so? Or would I have a couple of black ops guys dressed in track suits so that they looked like they just finished a fucking marathon. Man, the government sure is lazy under Obama's watch. One of those guys is such a cool cucumber that he's taking a sip of water just after dropping an IED in your pic at from 2:29. By the way, if you zoom in on your last bit of evidence, the guy that's two people away (Craft merc as you call him) from the female FBI agent (to the right) appears to be filming or photographing judging by where his had is posed. Holy shit! I just noticed the green chair in the lower left corner!! That's the same chair that I have!! Where the hell was I when the bombs went off!!!?

• That's homeland security knocking on your door for a warrantless search now. Regardless of who did it, it suits the governments agenda, and I can't imagine why any American would be happy about that.

• How do you explain both the OPs have their backpacks back on post the explosion? One has it on his back, the other over one shoulder next to the policeman.

• @Rambo - I do not think that all this things are important at all.

This is more important:

Some Republican lawmakers want President Obama to declare the surviving Boston bombing suspect an enemy combatant in order to question him without a lawyer and other protections of the criminal justice system

• They've sent an enhanced interrogation (torture) unit to "question" him.

I can't explain anything, it's not my script.

• LOL, that's cute.

@Rambo - Please stop with the facts. Thnx!

• As horrific as it was, now a pressure cooker is declared a "Weapon of Mass Destruction". Drones, nukes, RPG's, pots and pans!

CNN: Tsarnaev, 19, was charged with one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction....

Next: LIVE RAIDS of KFC and the Food Network..

• Argh you're all madmen, glad I live in a corrupt free, multiculturally bonded, idealistic country where everyone adores the Prime Minister and guns are for shoot in' rabbits. Maybe it's because we have the 10 deadliest animals in the world to coexist with reason we all get along :-)

• What planet do you live on?

The 10 deadliest animals in the world are Bush, Blair, Cheney, Obama, Rumsfeld, Kissinger, Clinton, Albright, Powell, and Windsor.

Interesting isn't it that a pressure cooker is a weapon of mass destruction and an aircraft carrier is a tool of diplomacy. Orwell is laughing from the grave.

In reality the pressure cooker was a weapon of mass distraction.

• @Rambo....Uh Huh.....You do recall who Crocodile Dundee was in real life don't you.

• @Rambo....Uh Huh.....You do recall who Crocodile Dundee was in real life don't you.

Yeah, a comedian .... and a good one too.

• Published on Apr 20, 2013

WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary.

The Cathedral of the Enemy

Excerpt:

Post-9/11, major media outlets were generally prepared to take the enemy-industrial complex’s word for it and play every new terrorist incident as if it were potentially the end of the world. Increasingly as the years went on, jobs, livelihoods, an expanding world of “security” depended on the continuance of all this, depended, in short, on the injection of regular doses of fear into the body politic.

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175687/tomgram%3A_engelhardt%2C_the_cathedral_of_the_enemy/

• @Rambo...nope: Rodney William Ansell, the rugged Aussie whose real life exploits inspired the Crocodile Dundee movies, died in a shootout with Australian police who had come (to confiscate his unregistered firearms.

@Jleo Yep...the cops were having a field day in Mass. They might get away with it in NOVA (Near DC) but not in most of Virginia. Illegal curfews, illegal searches and undeclared martial law wouldn't get far here.

• You're joking right? They've already gotten away with it, they've been shredding the Constitution since they drafted the Patriot Act in preparation for 9/11. TSA, stop and frisk, NDAA, CISPA, none of this happened overnight, it's a slow calculated process and by the time the government is done you won't have any freedom because "They hate our freedoms".

• I agree they're trying...and getting away with it some places. There's no stop and frisk here, TSA stays in the airports. We aren't going to bend over like the Northern States. I don't know how long before the Feds are able to buy their way in...but not this year.