Personal View site logo
Near new wave
  • 118 Replies sorted by
  • Boston Globe tweets about drill around the same time as the tragedy: (Fifth tweet down )

http://www.parapolitical.com/2013/04/10-biggest-unsolved-u-s-terrorist-cases/

Boston-Globe-Twitter-April-15-2013.jpg
    537 x 1222 - 169K
  • I guess we'll never know the truth, the last suspect isn't going to be taken alive

• @squig

Everyone knows that crazy sociopaths or zealots EVER commit crimes of violence. It's all the media and the government boogey man!!! Look at the world, Tim Dahmer was made up, 911 was made up to quell the sheep, Sandy Hook was a false flag, Jack the Ripper was created by the Illuminati, JFK was killed by Martians. It all makes sense, now. Thanks for enlightening us. Shit! Maybe my grandad was killed by the FBI and not a heart attack!!!. He was mistaken for Pretty Boy Floyd a couple of times!

• @jleo, for the sake of time arts, and editing, and toutatis, the tweet you refer to is after the bombing like all the tweets before and after the fifth you refer to in your clipping. Maybe you're too long in the editing room, take a brake

• @rockroadpix

Things you wrote are enough already in this topic. No need to repeat them.

• Interesting. Nobody has anything to say now that we hear that a couple of Chechen kids who bombed the Boston Marathon... What happened to the crazy theories and stuff? Nobody is claiming that it was CIA mind control or anything! I'm disappointed! :)

I have non crazy theory - all the thing right now is just information diversion to guide people attention to the right place. And to scare them.

• @rockroadpix

It's all the media and the government boogey man!!!

I don't really know if this was a conspiracy or not... but what is bizarre is that the people who generally believe in government conspiracies, also at the same time, want the government to run everything. I run into these people all the time in my day-to-day life. It makes no sense at all.

• @eyefi correct! my eyes!

but there was a drill at the same time....it may not mean anything, but sounds similar to 7/7

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx

• Whatevs, the POS older brother is taking a dirt nap and baby bro is "resting comfortably" in custody. One day you're wearing your fave pair of white shoes, the next , you have a huge gash in the left side of your chest and you're in the morgue.

• If this guy and his stoner pre-med student bro are Islamic jihadists I'm a leprechaun.

article-2311809-196396F4000005DC-837_634x729.jpg
    634 x 729 - 126K
  • One of good alternative theories is that real goal had been real life training on controlling parts of big cities and technologies on spreading panic among people with response monitoring.

• What you think tanks in the streets and martial law is overkill when chasing a 19yr old med student?

Nobody is talking about these guys anymore- http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article34660.htm Ask yourselves who fits the profile for guys who can bomb, shoot, kill, evade, and throw grenades at police? The smokescreen is working just nicely.

jCgAf8Y.jpg
    583 x 1024 - 146K
  • They then used software to search for certain types of objects or people matching a height and weight description. The technology can also spot patterns that human analysts might not notice, such as a car that turns up in different places,

Also important reallife test of system required to track and hunt any resistence.

• Too late for that. we're friggin doomed! We are the Borg.

• FBI hunting terrorist mastermind described as a short cheerful bald man, wearing glasses, an orange robe, and a bomb belt. It's true, saw it on Faux News!

• CBS News Boston: First "Brother" was taken in custody "alive"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=qZXBhVhO6OQ

Source: http://boston.cbslocal.com/video/8790685-naked-suspect-taken-into-custody-in-watertown/

First time an entire city is in lockdown….So long 4th Ammendment...Judge, jury, executioner all real time LIVE on TV!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/boston-bombing-lockdown-suspect-search-90364.html

• No, that was the hijacked cars owner, police thought he might be aiding them. He was released a short time later with a parting pat on the buttocks.

• Those of you whom think the US government is beyond using such methods really have to look at history and what happens in other countries. Look at operations like COINTELPRO ,Operation Gladio and Operation Northwood for instance.
    And no it's not about being evil, these things are just about always done on the grounds of the greater good.

• The scary thing is the people appear to be all for the judge, jury, and executioner, well that's the perception management playing out. In the past 12 years we've gone 800 years backwards. WAKE UP!

• Conspiracy theories can be quite entertaining, but some people treat them like dogma and become dogmatic.

• Conspiracy theories can be quite entertaining, but some people treat them like dogma and become dogmatic.

And some watch TV and proud how brave soldiers shot 19 year guy so he could not speak (good idea) and ignore that no one ever saw him shooting or doing anything else bad.

• True. But anti-conspiracy folks can be just as nasty and dogmatic.

• I listened to the entire Boston area police scanner live from the time they shot the MIT policeman until suspect 2 was apprehended ( except for a 6 hr period during the nite) and all dialogue was accurate as to what was eventually reported by main media. The only exception was the report of "suspect in custody" by one officer ( said it twice) 12 hrs before they found him in the boat. I put that down to mistaken identity as the police took a person into custody from the back of a taxi, but nothing of that was ever reported in main media or explained by police. There were some instructions by command to take some discussions over to cell phones, but not many. Other than this, there was nothing suspicious on the scanner.

The entire recordings of the scanner are online at ustream if anyone wants to replay them, some of the highlites are bookmarked by time marks.

• I listened to the entire Boston area police scanner live from the time they shot the MIT policeman until suspect 2 was apprehended ( except for a 6 hr period during the nite) and all dialogue was accurate as to what was eventually reported by main media.

I am pretty sure that it is in line with media reports.

But did you saw them shooting policemen? How you know that it was them at all?

It is also interesting to understand whole time sequence. As right now it is very fuzzy, with police stating that they had photos and published them not knowing who it is (despite them being in international FBI database).

• In the scanner transcripts just after the taxi incident where they reported " suspect in custody" the police on the scene requested identification info, so they must not have had photo ID or just wanted clarification, from that point on nothing more was said about the taxi scene except they requested no more assets to attend the scene.

All I'm saying is things seemed all above board, but of course unless you were actually there, you could not determine if shots or explosive was directed at police.