Personal View site logo
  • Btw, personal-view.com is two years old now :-)

I'll try to soon publish our nearest plans related to site and community.

P.S. Remember to tell your friends and other people about personal-view :-)

• 84 Replies sorted by
  • happy birthday and many thanks for your effort

edit: later on when the kids are gone to bed let's have a toast:

• Congrats! Very happy to be a member of your club :)

• Happy B-day Personal-View ! Thanks to you VK and all those that make this site the greatest !

• Oh boy, how time flies...:)

• Congrats to VK and to all PV members!

• Somehow it seems much older.... wow. :-)

• woohoo~!

• Wow, thought it was at least a year old when I joined . . . I guess I joined only a couple months after it formed. Crazy to think I've been on here almost 2 years! Thanks Vitaliy, Personal-View is one of the few places on the internet where useful discussion of filmmaking stuff goes on.

• Happy birthday! :)

• Happy birth day to you......Happy birth day to you.....!!!!!! :-)

• A great source of information and a really nice community to be involved with. Happy birthday PV!

• Congrats and thanks for all you do.

• I'm new around here, but have already learned so much and appreciate the community.

Congrats to Vitaliy!

• Congratulations on your second successful trip around the sun! Are we potty trained yet? ;-)

• Congrats!

• Damn it feels good to be a toddler, I mean one that you don't really know. Ridin around town in yuha muthafuckin crib hittin switches till it hits the floa.

• Happy birth day to you .....video,still in the future, cheers all !!!

• Marvellous Stuff !

• Congratulations to all, at PV. A great source of information and a really nice community.

• Happy B'day personal-view and to all the hard work & amazing results you've achieved Vitaliy. www.personal-view.com is a force to be reckoned with here in Interland. I sincerely hope you're feeling well enough to blow those candles out ? A cognac toast to upwards & onwards!

• Super! Thanks to all!

• Seems about right :). At least I feel like I'm learning at the rate of a two-year-old since I've started reading here...

• Congrats and looking forward to 3, 4, 5, 6, and beyond!