Personal View site logo
Total incredible POV action thriller
  • I don't often WTF when I see a first-person POV action sequence, but this video totally blew my mind. I'm assuming they used a GoPro, but it's a great way to tell a story.

Edit: replaced broken link with working link. Note this is Part 2 -- see below for Part 1.

edit: FIXED AGAIN!!!!

Edit: I think this screenshot confirms that they are using a GoPro.

http://i.imgur.com/J9tgK6N.jpg

• 13 Replies sorted by
  • Crazy, the look is bland and videoish to me but the execution and stunts especially are pretty awesome. Wish I had access to a stunt crew like that.

• 'This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.' youtube

• 'This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.'

LOL. Youtube is sick.

As far as I understand it is just automatic filter.

• There was no nudity. There were some great stunts and actions sequences. Damn Youtube.

• Here's a different version by the same team, that is less awesome.

And here is a working link to the awesome version:

http://loiter.co/v/insane-office-escape-2-biting-elbows-bad-motherfuc/

• There are two parts. Video above is part 1 -- here is part 2.

• "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Biting Elbows"

I watched it before it was taken down. What's the point of making a video like this if you aren't going to let it go viral?

I thought it was well done, great low-budget stunt work, and very creative.

• OK fixed links again.

• On Vimeo as well now:

• 'This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.' youtube

This is funny. There are more than a dozend people killed in this video and youtube cares for 2 girls in a bikini. Sick.

Well done video though.

• Very smart social marketing putting a nice pair of "fun bags" as the video preview thumbnail. Sex sells, no doubt about it.

• motorboat...

• fuck this is insane! :) very well done...