Personal View site logo
Im going to shot a documentary to Greece. How should i finance it?
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • @haribabis

Ill send you a pm next days. Im moving from my home these days, Ill contact you and hope your friend too from my new room, and hope we will contact in Greece this year!

About that you said of being in Athens; my wish is travel around the country, to get the testimonies from any kind of people there, and see the peripheral cities. And thats why we got a very light gear(one cam, one tripod, a laptot, etc. we prefer to dont use cars; first of all i hate them, and we think that if we use buses and trains we could get some extra vision about the situation of the common people. Im noticed that there are some towns that became very poor; we want to shot that, cause thats what happened in Argentina; i got some news about the train coverage, reduced by the privatizations, well, there are lot of subjects to talking about.

@Lincoln11

I forgot to say tank you man!! My wish is to edit in Greece, in the laptop; im interested in your offer anyway, as i said to haribabis ill send you pm next days. Regards from Argentina.

• Yesterday catholics chosed Bergoglio as the newn pope. He is currently one of the biggest voices of conservadurism and neoliberalism in Argentina. He is homophobic, he is against the use of prophylactics to prevent aids, and is formally acused of colaboration with babys robbery during the 1976-1983 when dictatorship managed the country. https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/398778_10200852178765913_510672353_n.jpg It shows that neolibralism and the church has same interests most of times; This decision was taked as a way to get another voice who critics the Latin America popular goberments "from inside", "from the real and trully view" supposedly. We know here that he will allways respond to the big powers (the big mass media is just an example, he is the favorit children of the media monopoly "Clarin"). It shows clearly that neoliberalism is a certain true; its a way of thinking and a way of life that the power took from time ago and some people of media class tooks as a way of living; most of times they get the fact of that neoliberalism has no friends when -for example- lose their money savings; as is hapening in Spain. Some greeks are saying that the ortodoxy church has not a critic view of their situation cause they has shared interests with the big powers of the country. The same happens in Argentina, Bergoglio only talked about the crisis when it was undeniable, after 2001, but got silence before it. The point of the documentray is to giving voice of people who knows it, but not has a place to where talking about, we keep writhing the proyect for the crow founding guys. While we do it, we keep looking for people in Greece who could help us with information and help when we get there. Regards.

• It shows that neolibralism and the church has same interests most of times

I think you are right, curch usually serve interests of elites as they are part of them.

• @Vitaly

its certainly like that. Its sad when, for example, in Argentina mass media are trying to present him as a representant of the people, a voice from popular stratums. Its important to spread some times that what you say or i say about it.