Personal View site logo
For Sale: Zoom H4N Audio Recorder
  • I've got a Zoom H4N that I've had for about 6 months but no longer need. I bought it new from B&H and it's in perfect condition. I used it on a 2-day shoot and that's it. It's basically been sitting in the plastic protective case that comes with it, in my closet, for 6 months. Price is $195 with free shipping.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • That's a good price and I think they are great machines. Aside from using with video, I've always thought they would make a great multimic solution for location recording of a concert, rather than bringing in tons of dedicated multitrack equipment.

• Yeah, they're kinda the darling recorder of the indie crowd...if there can be such a thing as a "darling recorder". The price is pretty good. Checked B&H and they're going for $269, so at $195, that's about 30% off. I took a close look at mine today and I truly couldn't find a single nick or scratch on it. I bet a lot of people are doing just what you're thinking about for concert recording. It's always nice when you can avoid bringing in a lot of equipment.