Personal View site logo
Im going to shot a documentary to Greece. How should i finance it?
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • Great idea. I watched a documentary on the financial crisis of Argentina, and the parallels are good to point out. If you have enough money to get there and get shooting, just do it. I can't tell you how many people wait for the risk-free situation that never comes. Just get there, and from what I'm reading about it, just settle yourself into a neighborhood of ordinary working people. After a week or so, you should have some interviews and footage to cut together a trailer to put up for crowd-funding.

I would focus on crowd-funding sites that promote social issues, you can do the research. For small amounts check out Max Keiser's piratemyfilm.com. He's very keen on the collapse of the fiat system, so you'd probably find people there of similar minds willing to donate. Judging from the amounts on the site though, it's for small money needed to keep shooting.

Recently, on Zerohedge there was an article about the big pharma companies witholding 90% of supplies from Greece. Things are a wreck there, but you'll never see it covered on MSM, so get it out there. The funds will come as you put it together and start putting up some clips. If you need some editing help just PM me. Good luck.

• The percentage of unemployed people this month will be of 30%. Is it right?

I have no idea. Statistics will be released with delays.

You can check why it will be for long - http://www.personal-view.com/talks/categories/blog

• The percentage of unemployed people this month will be of 30%. Is it right? Is anybody noticed about the public opinion about it?