Personal View site logo
SANITY 4 and 5.1
  • 1139 Replies sorted by
  • @jjay Nice shots. What lens did you use?

• Thanks Ralph ! Voigtlander 25

• @Ralph_B Thanks for your suggestion... I know it is interlaced mode. The thing is that every patch and video modes in turn seem to handle the "jerking at edges" in their own way. That's what I was actually asking for. Anyway, love this patch! The first patch that gives me the possibility to import data straight into FCP X!

• I posted this in the showcase area but since I used Sanity 5.1 on the timelapse stuff and night shots at the end, I thought I should post it here as well. It's a rough cut of a resort promo I shot in Key West over Xmas. I love the way the shot at the end turned out.

1080/24P Shutter: 30,40 ISO: 1250,1600

Pany 20mm 1.7

SLR 12mm 1.6

Password: Palms

• Hi I am new using hacks. I have installed the hack Sanity 5 in my Gh2 and I don´t have any problems. What is the different with the 5.1. What should I do to install 5.1?, is an upgrade or it works like de hack Sanity 5. Thanks (Sorry for my English)

• @Axier

I highly recommend you install Sanity 5.1. Although Sanity 5 works great, on rare occassions the picture could break up. Sanity 5.1 solves this problem. Also, picture quality is a little better in 5.1.

• @Ralph_B sorry for the delay, but as promised here is new footage shot with Sanity 5.1 I was struggling a bit more to nail focus this day, I think cause I was trying to rush and film as many cute girls as possible, plus the light was a changing allot more due to scattered clouds. I definitely have some sharper stuff which will be in my next compilation from this event, but I wanted to first focus on the cutest of the cute girls ;)

Enjoy

• @mee

Thanks for posting. Looks like cosplay is getting bigger every year.

• Just wait till I post the big crowd shots, not that I could really capture the size of this event without a helicopter and infared to show the completely packed giant buildings ;)

• Funny thing happened to me. After recording with Sanity 5.1, Sedna A Q20 and voigtlander 25mm lens I have this question: Why different ISOs when shooting at the camera measures the light differently? I will explain. At ISO 640 and 1250 I can not trust the camera's metering. The shots are dark. But at ISO 160 I can. Look at it in this video that I have done.

• can't read any of your info on the screen in front of the dart board.

• On the lefth is the shout I make using the information off the exposure meter, on the right the shout that I think was ok in the searcher

• ....using Sanity 5

for our knife project....

Edit: FCP X

Song: Summer Heart | I Wanna Go

Lens: Sigma Super Wide II 24 mm

Skater: P+S Technik Skater Junior

• Hello guys ! I love Sanity Pach very well ! Test Movie Right here !

• @tomson8877 Goog job. Could you tell me which profile as used? And the levels of Sharpe, Contrast..

• Indoor example of Sanity 5.1 using 14-42 kit lens:

Kit lens was hunting a little with face recognition in the opening shot, but very pleased with quality.

• @tcarretti Dude, you really need to start working out. You're starting to look like shit!!! LOL

• Hey @Ralph_B Not sure if you saw it but I shot the timelapse stuff and all the dusk and night shots at the end of this promo video with 5.1 and the Pany 20mm 1.7. The night stuff came out great with amazing colors! Thanks so much for the amazing patches at such low bit rate!! Actually the still for the video is 5.1

• @vicharris Glad you're enjoying Sanity. Night shooting is important to me, and it's one of the things I worked on to get right.

• @Ralph_B I would rather shoot at night too. I think you have alot more creative options at hand.

• Hello Ralph_B you are so so so great man Thank you Thank you Thank you! I love Sanity5.1 so much

I shoot new footage Right here ! This movie was shoot by 30p 43m/s, I like its!!

Mode ISO400 Smooth From JP,Yokohama

• Hi. This is the video of Sanity5 on GH2 with monokle lense.

• @Axier thx, it was smooth -2,-2,+2,-2

• What is the bitrate at 720p at 60fps?

• The 720P bitrate is 44M, but it can fluctuate quite a bit depending on the complexity of the scene. That's the beauty of Sanity - it only uses the bits it needs - no extra fat!