Personal View site logo
Showreel cinematography 2013
  • Hi, wanted to share my latest showreel with my favorite shots of the past two years. Mostly it's short films, music videos and theatrical trailer-work. I think it's 75% GH2 (of which 75% with the 25mm Voigtlander) and 25% Panasonic HMC 150.

Let me know what you think of it!

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I really liked this, thanks for sharing.

...all but the hipsters, lol.

• Looks good. I'm not a big fan of reels, because an image really only make sense in the context of the whole story, but I liked the feel of what was going on in :15 and at :25. Are those from films that are out? If so please share links to where they can be viewed. Thanks for posting.

• Hello, if this is for showing reel? i have mine too, but its from last year and its not updated. I used only GH1 for all the images. Recently bought GH2 but have no videos on it yet.

• haha, yeah, hipsters; love'm or hate'm :) Thanks for the feedback guys. @matt_gh2 because of the quick editing, I'm not sure exactly which shots you mean. But everything in the reel is from trailers and short films. Some experimental and experimental-commercial work. You can check out my Vimeo channel if you want to check m out (https://vimeo.com/channels/378085) but if you're looking for longer fictional productions, you're not gonna find them there I'm afraid (yet...).

@endotoxic Might be better idea for your exposure to make your own showreel post? But pretty cool stuff in there nonetheless. Not really a standout shot I could name, but quite a few which are graded very cool (to my eye)!