Personal View site logo
Looking for 244mbs Hack
  • Hello, I have been doing a search and have seen many mentions of a 244mbs hack but cannot find the actual file. Could someone PM it to me or post a link to its location. If someone can also guide me to Driftwood's latest GOP 176mbs file I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and Happy New Year

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • Imax film camera? :-)

• Yes, that would be nice to have :) I was able to find them thanks.

• Ha, ha, ha.... I hope you won't get backpain ;-)
    Btw I doubt many SD card could handle 244mbs

• That was one of the first ever GH2 hacks. Why would you want it? Don't stare yourself blind on the numbers. The best hacks are the latest Driftwood intra hacks: Sedna AQ1, IntraVenus (1 or 2), Canis Majoris or Cluster (non-intra).

• Can you post the link s to Driftwood intra hacks: Sedna AQ1, IntraVenus (1 or 2)!

Thanks!

• Or even better! attach the files here so that I can download them!

• My god , you are lazy! All patches can be found in their respective threads at the very beginning.

• Red camera shoot on 220 mbs raw so @thejones I think he want to shoot raw :)

• Thanks, dadix!

nomad, I have being reading the threads and I find them very confusing.

Are you saying the all the latest and best patches are always found at the beginning of each threads? Is that is the case I can find them with no problem.

• @sohus, you forgot to throw Orion on that short list ;) Still one of my all time favorites.