Personal View site logo
GH2 Flow Motion v2 - 100Mbps Fast Action Performance & Reliability for Class 10 SD cards
  • 1036 Replies sorted by
  • for a experiment that I call "psycho-anamorphic" hehe

:-)

• @ahbleza

Thanks for the excellent, non-arty "real world" footage. (I downloaded the original file from Vimeo, which is highly recommended for accurate evaluation) Love Beantown, 'cept when the Bruins are beating up on the Maple Leafs!

Assuming you were shooting at f0.95, I was unaware the degree of softness towards the edges on the Voigtlander 25mm when used wide open.

Regarding dropped audio, I've never noticed it with hundreds of hours of Flowmotion recordings. Then again, I've experienced unexplained glitches of every sort on even the most expensive feature film audio rigs. Which I guess is saying it can happen anywhere and on any equipment!

• I'm new to the GH2 and this whole hacking business, so this may have been already addressed. I recently installed FlowMotion 2.02 and while it hasn't been bad, the bitrate of all the footage shot at 24H is consistently around 50Mbps. Nowhere near 100Mbps. Anyone else have this issue?

• No, It depends mainly from the subject.

Try a well lit complex and moving object.

• @LongJohnSilver

Yeah, I have tried shooting waves crashing onto cliffs (with lots of dynamic details in water ripples and foam, etc - eg. http://i.imgur.com/4wvj1.jpg) as well as relatively static shots. The bitrate never seems to go above 60mbps.

• I don't know... Are you shure you are on 24p cinema mode?

Bye

• I can't seem to find this in the FAQ, but it's got me stumped. I have FM 2.02 installed, and since this patch, I can't seem to select 720p60. The menu option is greyed out. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

• More GH2 FlowMotion video from a S800 w/Zenmuse.

• @LPowell

Please, make new series topic, this one will be closed soon.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions