Personal View site logo
FS: **SOLD** Iscomorphot 8/1,5x anamorphic adapter
  • Decided to sell my Iscomorphot 8/1,5x anamorphic adapter. The lens is in extraordinary condition for being such an old lens. No scratches. Looks brand new. Comes in leather case with the original Brauer clamp I believe was originally used to clamp the lens during projection. This is useless for mounting the lens for DSLR use, so I've included to step rings 24-37mm and 37-52mm to attach the Iscomorphot to a taking lens with thread 52mm.

The Iscomorphot is of course made by Isco and focusing is made easier by setting the taking lens to infinity and just focusing the adapter. Rack focusing is therefor achievable.

The Iscomorphot 8/1,5x also have the advantage of making a 16:9 image into a nice 2:66 aspect ratio so you can avoid shooting in 4:3 on the GH2 if you so desire.

The Iscomorphot also comes with a very dreamy cinematic look if shot wide open. Not to everyones liking so google around to see footage done with such a lens to make sure you like the characteristics of this lens. Flares beautifully!

Find pictures at original ad here: http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/tilsalgs/annonse?finnkode=38552193&keyword=isco

Lens located in Norway Europe.

Looking for $800 + S & H for this. Paypal or bank transfer accepted.

Contact me at esp@halden.net if interested. Thanks.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Hi. What is the widest MFT lens you can attach it to? Thanks.

• Hi. Sorry for the delay. Work off-shore. On the GH2 I find the widest taking lens is 50mm with the Iscomorphot, although if you plan to crop your shot result you could probably get away with a 35mm. I have not tried this though as the Iscomorphot is 1.5x it works out quite well when shooting 16x9 to produce a fine 2.66:1.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions