Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Genus Bravo Follow Focus
  • Hi everybody,

I am selling my Genus Bravo Follow Focus. It has done a good job over the last years but has now been replaced by a newer version.

The dampening fluid of the FF was replaced recently and it turns buttery smooth now. The only drawback is that it has a backlash of about 20 degrees when changing focus direction. I assume this is caused by a problem inside the gear box that could probably been solved by someone with good fine mechanics knowledge. The Follow Focus is built like a tank and is in a very good condition aside from some marks and spots around the rod mount.

I'm based in Germany and I'm asking 200€ incl. shipping anywhere in EU or 250$ + shipping for anywhere else in the world. If you've questions please send PM.

GenusBravoFF.jpg
    1000 x 727 - 155K
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • Probably it's a little bit less but I don't want anybody to be disappointed afterwards. As long as you don't need to change focus direction in the shot it works like it should.

• 20° ? are you sure? it' really a lot!

• Price heavily reduced: 100€

• last chance 140€

• Price dropped to 170€ negotiable!