Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Fisheye on hi8
  • I have a hi8 Sony trv59e I think it's called. 37mm thread. I attached my century fisheye to it (with tape) and it didn't produce enough if a fisheye effect... So I bought a .25x fisheye 37mm thread screw on adapter that I thought would be a little more distorted but its pretty much the same. Anyone know of a way I can get wider? Would it do anything getting a wide angle converter and then sticking the fisheye in front of that?

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I'm having a similar problem trying to fit a wide-angle lens to the kerosene-powered turret of my 1933 Bell & Howell. ;-)

• haha I managed to sort it out. I have the .25x fisheye with a .3x fisheye taped on the front of that fisheye! The fisheye at the front has a bigger lens so i guess that is how it is able to fit more in. I get super vignette but it at least I can get really wide.

• it does look ridiculous though!