Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 Moon5´s at its best. Thriller movie preview.
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • Hello, this is the final render for the handbags. I hope You like it, but i prefer my thriller cut. GH2 has amazing quality.

• The only thing wrong with this final cut's the black spaces in between shots. Tell the guy or gal that cut it that it's 23.98 footage, take it off of the 29.97 timeline that they set it up on and put it back on a 24 timeline to get rid of the black frames.

In my opinion, since you're asking for them, this final cut makes your work look a lot better on most levels. =] I've watched your other videos, personally, I would like to see the one with the chic and the horse recut by this same person if it wasn't already.

The cut that you have up is very hard to watch.

• damm @kholi, you shure have a good eye. There was a problem in timeline and yes it was not me the one making this cut. I must admint im not good editor, i rush myself too much with my footage. Usually a good edition takes days for some minutes. I agree with you, and i will make them re edit the footage from the horse and the chick since its very beautiful footage that was edited in 1 and a half day for delivery by me :( ... each time i learn more about editing and the final execution of it, is so minuscule the details you must consider to make the footage shine. Thank you very much for your advice!!!

• @endotoxic That was really good, and the music choice was a judicious match. I'm in agreement with kholi re: girl with horse video.