Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SOLD: Voigtländer Nokton 25mm f/0.95 including custom made follow focus gear.
  • It's in excellent condition, includes removable custom made follow focus gear worth 150 USD .

Original Box Package of Lens with all contents included, lens hood, lens caps etc ...

Also included High Quality Hoya HD UV filter 52mm (Black HD box) worth over $75 USD.

Price is : 700 euro + 25 euro postage. (payments via PayPal)

I'm located in Sweden

On the video you will see the gear and current lens on sale.

nokton5.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 242K
    nokton1.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 199K
    nokton2.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 199K
  • 14 Replies sorted by
  • Price reduced to: 675 euro + 25 euro postage = 700 euro.

• Would you consider selling the gear only? Please PM.

• @nomad, only if I sell lens first and buyer does not want the gear!

• Understandable for sure!

• Price reduced to: 650 euro

• Final price : 650 euro + postage! Worldwide!

• Updated with images!

• Only to know, what for the lens itself? They sell it for 700 euro, new

• @Renovatio , I'm not selling only lens, but if you want it 600 euro ... Lowest price i found is 750 euro + postage

• 699 € new on ebay and on the internet. 650€ tax and delivery free from south korea. each brand new.

669€ here new in germany: http://www.pixmania.de/de/de/11199798/art/voigtlander/objektiv-nokton-25mm-f-0.html#srcid=26&CodePromo=oui

:)

i was doing a lot of research where to best buy this until pocket bmc changed my plans due to the crop factor...

• Ok, thanks, my final price is: 650 euro as shown on images a complete.

However you can PM your serious offers!

• If someone offers for the lens only, I'll make one for the gear ring.

• I would like to offer for the lens only, but i don't have much and i don't know if feha could accept. Anyway i send a pm, let's see.

• SOLD including FF lens gear!