Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
4K Black Magic Production Camera, raw, $2495 now
  • 330 Replies sorted by
  • Get ready for the market to be flooded with a bunch of used first generation BMDC cameras...all 100 of them I'm guessing.

• My first camera in middleschool was a GL2. In college, I jumped all the way up to a GH2. I'm graduating this May, and while I've told myself that I'll wait for a cam that has mirrorless, RAW, global shutter, S35 and >1080p resolution . . .

Blackmagic is making the wait very difficult :-)

Hopefully, they realize the error of their ways and release this cam with a shorter flange focal distance. My vote goes to Sony's new FZ mount, as it is 18mm just like their consumer E-mount, but is more robust and better-suited to a S35 sensor.

• "Pre-order today, we'll get it you sometime between this summer and Star Wars: Episode 8....promise"

• EF mount. bulshit, i cant belive this guys. only marketing oriented for same eos cinema target. Someone is trying to steal some market from caon :)

good price point though i hope the sensors issues in supply and quality are good