Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Total incredible POV action thriller
  • I don't often WTF when I see a first-person POV action sequence, but this video totally blew my mind. I'm assuming they used a GoPro, but it's a great way to tell a story.

Edit: replaced broken link with working link. Note this is Part 2 -- see below for Part 1.

edit: FIXED AGAIN!!!!

Edit: I think this screenshot confirms that they are using a GoPro.

http://i.imgur.com/J9tgK6N.jpg

• 13 Replies sorted by
  • Crazy, the look is bland and videoish to me but the execution and stunts especially are pretty awesome. Wish I had access to a stunt crew like that.

• 'This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.' youtube

• 'This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.'

LOL. Youtube is sick.

As far as I understand it is just automatic filter.

• There was no nudity. There were some great stunts and actions sequences. Damn Youtube.

• Here's a different version by the same team, that is less awesome.

And here is a working link to the awesome version:

http://loiter.co/v/insane-office-escape-2-biting-elbows-bad-motherfuc/

• There are two parts. Video above is part 1 -- here is part 2.

• "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Biting Elbows"

I watched it before it was taken down. What's the point of making a video like this if you aren't going to let it go viral?

I thought it was well done, great low-budget stunt work, and very creative.

• OK fixed links again.

• On Vimeo as well now:

• 'This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.' youtube

This is funny. There are more than a dozend people killed in this video and youtube cares for 2 girls in a bikini. Sick.

Well done video though.

• Very smart social marketing putting a nice pair of "fun bags" as the video preview thumbnail. Sex sells, no doubt about it.

• motorboat...

• fuck this is insane! :) very well done...