Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Audio Missing from Clip
  • Shot some test clips with GH2 and imported into Premiere Pro CS6 windows. Some of the clips had the audio portion completely missing. The clip also appeared pink in color when dragged into the timeline. When I right clicked to check properties, there was no info on audio, where usually it will have bit rate and sample rate listed. Was using Boom v1 setting, which I've done plenty of times in the past with no problem, until now. Anybody come across this or know the cause and solution? Thanks.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Problem solved. For some, like me, cleaning the media cache database eliminates the problem. I was given that solution along with some others by an Adobe staff member in their forum. Here's link: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4494092

BTW, it seems to be an issue with CS6 and .mts files in general, not just GH2.