Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Showreel cinematography 2013
  • Hi, wanted to share my latest showreel with my favorite shots of the past two years. Mostly it's short films, music videos and theatrical trailer-work. I think it's 75% GH2 (of which 75% with the 25mm Voigtlander) and 25% Panasonic HMC 150.

Let me know what you think of it!

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I really liked this, thanks for sharing.

...all but the hipsters, lol.

• Looks good. I'm not a big fan of reels, because an image really only make sense in the context of the whole story, but I liked the feel of what was going on in :15 and at :25. Are those from films that are out? If so please share links to where they can be viewed. Thanks for posting.

• Hello, if this is for showing reel? i have mine too, but its from last year and its not updated. I used only GH1 for all the images. Recently bought GH2 but have no videos on it yet.

• haha, yeah, hipsters; love'm or hate'm :) Thanks for the feedback guys. @matt_gh2 because of the quick editing, I'm not sure exactly which shots you mean. But everything in the reel is from trailers and short films. Some experimental and experimental-commercial work. You can check out my Vimeo channel if you want to check m out (https://vimeo.com/channels/378085) but if you're looking for longer fictional productions, you're not gonna find them there I'm afraid (yet...).

@endotoxic Might be better idea for your exposure to make your own showreel post? But pretty cool stuff in there nonetheless. Not really a standout shot I could name, but quite a few which are graded very cool (to my eye)!