Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Kino Diva vs. Dedolight Felloni
  • I'm trying to decide between the Kino Diva 401 and the Dedolight Felloni. I would mainly use it for interviews to keep the talent from sweating in front of hot lights. I really like the look of the Felloni with its high color rendering, but the one I'm looking at (the 50 Degree High Output Bicolor version) is $700 more than the Kino Diva (though it is much cheaper than the similar Litepanels 1x1). Or maybe there's a good affordable LED Fresnel out there. Any thoughts?

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Well, I for one love the look of Kino light. Fluorescent lighting just has a different quality to it. Some like it, some don't but that is something to consider.

• until the technology catches up a bit

What do you mean here?

As we offer all Chinese LED fresnels (that I know of). And they are quite affortable (for features they offer).

Technology won't change in near future.

• I'd stay away from an LED fresnel until the technology catches up a bit....and so does the price. I've looked at the new Arri ones, and while they look great they are expensive.