Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 patches are installed - how do i switch between them?
  • I managed to use ptool to save a "new" version of firmware and installed it on the camera. I have different patches/hacks on all the green buttons A - J (except F - i don't know why this happened). can i switch between patches/hacks once they're loaded on the camera, or can i only load one patch per "new" version of firmware? if multiple hacks are loaded onto the camera, how do they appear in the menus?

thanks, g

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • You cant switch between hacks in camera. You can only use one patch in camera by updating it. You have to choose a patch on ptools and create the updated firmware everytime. Best recommendation is get some cheap small sd cards and put a patch on each one if you want to change the firmware out and about. Although I really recommend just finding one which you are happy with and stick with it. Driftwoods Apoc now or the Sanity patch is a good start.