Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The Last Drink - London 48 Hour Film Project Entry
  • This was our entry into the London 48 Hour Film Project. A bit of a crazy weekend, especially as there was only me and one other person on our team who has any previous experience with film production, and we're only self-taught amateurs. So yeah, undeniably a lot of mistakes made and a lot of corners cut, but overall I quite like these events - it forces you to actually finish something, and it's quite nice to see something go from conception to the finished article in such a sort space of time.

We had to include cream, the line of dialogue "Let me tell you a secret", and the character Charlie Cipriani, a minor celebrity. Oh, and our genre was romance - it turns out that six guys and a crate of beer doesn't produce the most romantic script!

(Apologies for the bad macro-blocking in places, I'm really struggling to find out what's introducing that. The only renders I can create that don't have it are lossless! The lossless version held up very up on the cinema screen though)

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Oh, as we're still very much at the learning stage any comments or feedback you care to leave will be gratefully received - even if you hate it ;)