Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Which GH2 patch would emulate colors similar to Canon t2i so I can color match it better?
  • Any suggestions for in camera or patches with GH2 or Canon t2i to help match the colors better for both cameras so that last work needed in post to match would help?

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • The patches don't do much if anything in terms of changing colors. I think your best bet would be to go with a patch that offers maximum latitude, so you can tweak color heavily in post without it falling apart. In that case, any of Driftwood's intra patches would be ideal. I still really like Sedna and CM Night.

• Colors will improve a shit tonne from stock. Use nostalgic profile for canon like, or smooth (my fav). Also, knock every white balance setting two licks towards magenta (away from green) on the x-y axis. Use Flowmotion v2.02 for your hack.

• @senzazn12 - The best bet is in post to stray away from lifting blacks anywhere and to add sharpening to the t2i stuff.