Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH3 ordering and availability topic
  • 239 Replies sorted by
  • Waiting to hear back from my dealer about Canadian availability. Seems Panasonic has been pretty quiet on this side of the pond.

• Just got an estimated delivery by Amazon of 12-4 to 12-6. I am in New Jersey in USA.

• I have a delivery estimate from Amazon of Monday 12-03-2012. I ordered as soon as it was announced and have it coming via next day air. They will start shipping from Amazon on Friday.

I also have an order in with Samys.com and that one might ship tomorrow(Thursday 11/29/2012) and get here Friday morning(11/30/2012).

I am on the East coast of USA.

• They just updated my Amazon order. It is now shipping out Tomorrow and arriving Friday. I still might keep the Samys order though because it will arrive in the morning.

• aaand there we go.. Panasonic just delayed the shipments of GH3 to Czech Repubilc. There is no ETA at this moment when we are going to get them..

• Amazon uk & Wex are currently waiting for stock (although amazon have 1-3 months availablity)

• BH Photo just told me the first half of December, which I'm skeptical about now that you guys on the East Coast are seeing it later this week.

• Just got a shipping confirmation on the first of 2 from amazon. To be delivered on Saturday.

• @Jspatz

When did you place the pre-orders?

• I ordered September 17 within a few minutes of them appearing on the site for sale.

• Hi guys, I have just received information, panasonic Australia are receiving stock in January, so a select few pro camera stores in Sydney are taking pre orders. It's always a month or two later for cameras to hit oz. Damm I wish I was in the states

• @Fitzy

Again, nothing prevents you to use intermediate services and Amazon or any other US supplier.

• But Australia is PAL. So if he orders from the US, he would need the GH3 hack from you Vitaliy :-)

• But Australia is PAL. So if he orders from the US, he would need the GH3 hack from you Vitaliy :-)

Yep, but it was carefully planned plot from my side :-)

• @vitaliy the bigger question here is when will you recieve a gh3? non switchable pal/ntsc framerates is what stopped me from pre-ordering from the states. january is too far away in my books.

• Hahaha, thanks Vitaliy, I'll be in touch

• @Vitaliy, this is good news :-)
    Yes, when do you get your GH3 so that you can start to chase Panasonic?

• AVAILABILITY in Brighton UK Store

Don't like advertising but this may help those finding it hard to buy a GH3 - Just so anyone knows in the UK - some people in London have asked me - there are THREE body only GH3s sat at the Panasonic store in Brighton awaiting purchase - reserve one by calling 01273 827450. Get down there. I have just purchased the battery grip (not sure why it only allows one extra battery! Cannons do two dont they?)

• @driftwood, thanks for posting availability info, as I don't see any in Jessops or John Lewis yet, it's good to know what shops have some in

A few days ago, I managed to get a Panasonic UK shop to order one from their system and post it out to me for £1200, I should get it on Saturday or Monday :)

• Looks like Amazon finally shipped my GH3. Should be here tomorrow.

• Congrats. Unboxing video coming soon?

• cooooool, now we gonna have a look how much different the NTSC model is.

• Congrats. Unboxing video coming soon?

I want to see one in slow motion, 30 minutes, no less.

• Here's one done in 30 seconds just for VK :-)

• Someone should Twixtor's Nick's video to 30 minutes. I would but I don't have the free time right now :)